- We value acquiring and using technology to support the missions of the EISD.
- We value the principles of intellectual freedom guiding the EISD in developing access to electronic resources and products while providing with a safe environment to enhance or perfect their 21st-century learning skills.
- We value making electronic information resources available to persons of all ages, physical conditions and locations while adhering to all local, state, and federal requirements.
- We value electronic resources and product that extends technology services, complementing other learning materials and resources provided by the EISD, and where appropriate, substituting for equivalent resources in other formats.
- We value EISD Technology Departments interaction with all stakeholders, instructing them as necessary, assisting them in locating, using and evaluating all forms of technology, whether a customer is on premises or accessing our infrastructure and services from a remote location.
- We value the ongoing offering of new and emerging resources delivered via new technologies.
- We value the continuing education and training of the Technology Department Personnel in the use of electronic resources and new technologies.