Registration for new and returning students is completed online for all Everman ISD students. All registration forms must be completed online. During the registration process, you will have the option to upload required documents (see list below). If you do not have access to a web-based device (computer or smartphone) or may not have the capability to upload documents, you may register or bring the required documents to the campus. Each campus will have computers available for your use. Please feel free to call your child's campus with any questions.
Required documents for brand new students to Everman ISD:
- Legal birth certificate
- Immunization record (Out of State Students will not be given a 30-day provisional period, proof is required prior to enrollment)
- Last report card or transcript
- Student Social security card
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s license or identification card
- Proof of residence:
- Current utility bill (no older than 30 days)
- Lease agreement
- Mortgage statement
- Phone and cable bills are NOT accepted.
To register students previously enrolled in Everman ISD, only these items are needed:
- Complete the required online registration and upload required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID.
- Complete the required online registration and bring required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID to your child's campus (dates and locations are listed below).
- Visit your child's school to complete online registration and submit required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID to your child's campus (dates and locations are listed below).
You may register at your child’s school:
●August 6th 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM & 1:30 - 4:00 PM
●August 7th 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM & 1:30 - 4:00 PM
●August 10th 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM & 1:30 - 4:00 PM (extended hours 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
*Please see Pre-K qualifications at the end of this document.
Start here if your family is new to Everman ISD.
In order to enroll your child as a new student in Everman ISD, please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Start the online application.
Click here to request a login account using a valid email address and phone number.
*Your login and password will be sent to your email address.
*Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
RETURNING STUDENTS FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
Please log into Family Access using the link below to verify your student's information.
Complete all required forms and upload all required documents.
*Visit the district's website for the 2020-2021 school calendar, student dress code, and other important information regarding the upcoming school year.
Early Registration Dates: 2020-2021
Charles Baxter Jr High School 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (closed each day 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. for cleaning and disinfecting)
July 20th (Students new to the district)
July 21st – 23rd (Returning Students)Pre-K Information:
Since Pre-K is a full-day program, by law Everman ISD must follow the regulations set by the Texas Education Agency to determine which students are eligible to attend Pre-K. Children are eligible for Pre-Kindergarten if they are 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020, AND meet one of the following criteria:
Required documents for brand new PreK & Kindergarten students:
- The child is limited in the English language, meaning the child is unable to speak or understand the English language. The parent must complete the Home Language Survey and the child must qualify based on the test results from the Pre-IDEA Proficiency Test (Pre-IPT) OR
- The child is educationally (economically) disadvantaged. Eligibility is based on the Department of Agriculture Income Eligibility Guidelines Form H4504.
- The child is educationally (economically) disadvantaged. Eligibility is based on the family’s Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) Eligibility Number (EDG#) or the family’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid/CHIPS Eligibility Number (EDG#). This is a 9 or 10 digit number beginning with a “1” or “0”. The parent must furnish the eligibility confirmation letter with the TANF or SNAP EDG#. OR
- The child is homeless, as defined by 42 USC Section 11302. The child lacks a regular residence and is currently residing in a home, hotel/motel, campground or public/private shelter designed to provide temporary living accommodations. The parent must provide documentation from the nighttime residence. OR
- The child has a parent or legal guardian that is an active-duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States, including state military forces and reserved military forces, who is ordered to active duty by the US Government. This includes uniformed members who are Missing in Action (MIA). The parent must furnish official documentation. OR
- The child has a parent or legal guardian that is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States, including state military forces and reserved military forces, who was permanently injured or killed while serving on active duty. The parent must furnish official documentation. OR
- The child has ever been in conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing under Section 262.201. This includes children returned home, kinship placements, and adopted. The parent must furnish official documentation sent by DFPS.
- The child of a person eligible for The Star of Texas Award as: A peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; A firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.
Legal birth certificate
Immunization record (Out of State Students will not be given a 30-day provisional period, proof is required prior to enrollment)Student Social security card
Parent/Guardian Driver’s license or identification card
Proof of residence:
Current utility bill (no older than 30 days)
Mortgage statementPhone and cable bills are NOT accepted.PreK only: Proof of Income (W2 or Tax Return)