• Food Allergies

    Food allergies, as required by the state, must be diagnosed by a doctor or someone working for a doctor. 

    Please have your doctor complete the Food Allergy Form (see below) and return it to your school. 

    If you have any questions you are welcome to call:
    Deborah Watson, RN
    817-568-3590 x 4021 

    Information gathered from the Texas Department of State Health Services website.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.