EVERMAN JOE C. BEAN HIGH SCHOOL
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM, STUDENT SUCCESS
Mission of the Campus
Everman Joe C. Bean High School, in partnership with parents and the community, will provide innovative instructional programs for students to inspire a passion for lifelong learning, to develop responsibility and character and to achieve academic excellence and college readiness enabling them to compete in an ever-changing global community.
- Joe C. Bean manifests unity of vision and mission with goals for academic achievement.
- Joe C. Bean Educators hold high expectations for all students to achieve through academic and behavioral support.
- Joe C. Bean's culture of success depends on personal responsibility and accountability.
- Joe C. Bean’s Continuous improvement occurs through sustained professional/earning, collaboration among all stakeholders and ongoing leadership development.
- Joe C. Bean appreciates and embraces diversity and the resulting contributions to local and global communities.
- Joe C. Bean High School actively encourages participation from all stakeholders.
- To become a distinguished campus in all SEVEN areas of TEA’s accountability system.
- To increase the number of the students who are College and Career Ready.
- To promote school spirit and morale.
- To enhance and to give students educational experiences away from the regular school environment
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Intervention and Support (PBIS)
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Methodologies for Academic and Personal Success (MAPS)
Professional Learning Communities (PLC’s)
- Department Chair
- Horizontal Alignment
Campus Community & Public Relation (Perception)
- Community Liaison
- Newsletter/Social Media
- Spirit Shirt Fridays
- Community Meetings
- Board Meetings