Baxter will be a place that inspires and equips students to experience success.
Baxter will be a place where students are embraced, developed, supported and held accountable for the sake of their growth and success.
- All students deserve a quality education.
- All students can and will learn.
- Student learning is enhanced through positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students, parents, and staff.
- Students are individuals who have unique strengths and needs.
- School personnel, parents, and the community share the responsibility of educating each child and advancing the school’s mission.
- High student achievement and academic success for all students.
- All students will meet and surpass passing standards on the state assessment in all content areas.
- High levels of student attendance will be maintained throughout the year.
- Students and staff will use technology to facilitate and enhance learning.
- Parents and the community will be actively involved in student learning.
- A positive learning environment will be supported by firm, fair discipline that focuses on students learning appropriate behaviors.